Protecting your Health & Safety when visiting the clinic
- The clinic will have designated enter and exit areas to comply with our COVID Plan
- We are using a QR code system to record your visit to the clinic - when entering the clinic please open your phone camera , place your camera in front of the QR code and follow the prompts.
- All treatment room surfaces will be disinfected and wiped down after each treatment.
- All touch areas in reception including EFTPOS machines plus door handles will be disinfected thoroughly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizers will be in all areas.
- Your therapists will be wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- We are practicing Social distancing. Please keep at least 1.5 metres apart. We have guides on the floor to help you.
- Clients who have runny nose, cough, sore throat, have a fever, have lost your smell and taste or have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID -19) in the last 14 days SHOULD NOT VISIT THE CLINIC.
- We are only allowed to have a client and therapist in a treatment room. No relatives, friends or children allowed to join you in the room while you are being treated.
- All therapists have completed the Infection Control Training - COVID 19 Certificate as issued by the Australian Department of Health.
- If you have and questions or concerns, please call 73797644 or email: email@example.com