Keeping you Safe and Well when visiting Skincare LASER Clinic.
- Government will only allow us to treat clients who have been fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or hold a documented exemption.
- You must attend your appointment alone as children cannot be left unattended in the reception area or come into the treatment rooms
- The clinic will have designated enter and exit areas to comply with our COVID Plan.
- We are using a QR code system - before entering the clinic please open your phone camera, place your camera in front of the QR code and follow the prompts. Have your vaccine certificate /passport or hard copy ready to show the therapist.
- All clients must wear a mask when entering clinic.
- All treatment room surfaces will be disinfected and wiped down after each treatment.
- All touch areas in reception including EFTPOS machines plus door handles will be disinfected thoroughly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizers will be in all areas.
- Your therapists will be wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- We are practicing social distancing. Please keep at least 1.5 metres apart. We have guides on the floor to help you.
- Clients who have runny nose, cough, sore throat, have a fever or have been in contact with a confirmed case of corona virus (COVID -19) in the last 14 days SHOULD NOT VISIT THE CLINIC.
- Regulations allow only client and therapist in a treatment room. Friends, relatives, and children are not allowed to join you in the room while you are being treated.
- All therapists have completed the Infection Control Training - COVID 19 Certificate as issued by the Australian Department of Health.
- If you have and questions or concerns, please call 73797644 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org