EYELINER & LASH ENHANCEMENT COSMETIC TATOO
Cosmetic eyeliner and eyelash enhancement, also known as permanent eye makeup, can bring more focus to your eye colour, enhance eye size, brighten tired looking eyes, and make you look years younger. Women who have pale lashes can use tattoo on eyeliner to create a defined look without makeup. You can choose between a defined natural look or a thicker, more dramatic and exotic look. For people who have blue or green eyes, there are a range of exotic eyeliner tattoo colours to choose from. Book an appointment today to find out what options are available.
HOW IT WORKS ?
Your artist will clean the area with an eye-approved antibacterial and then apply a numbing cream to help reduce discomfort. Then micro-droplets of coloured pigments are inserted between your lashes and under the skin using a hollow, vibrating needle, the technician will apply the pigment into the top layer of the skin. Each time the needle penetrates the skin, a droplet of pigment is released into the hole the needle makes. You will feel a slight stinging.
BENEFITS OF EYELINER TATTOO & WHY IS IT POPULAR?
- It saves you time. Applying eyeliner everyday takes up a lot of time.
- Opens up your eyes & enhances your features
- Look younger instantly
- Some days you do not feel like putting on makeup but still want to look your best.
- Because some people wear glasses or have less than perfect vision, permanent makeup will improve your confidence.
- Some women are allergic to makeup and sourcing the perfect hypoallergenic makeup can be difficult.
- Sometimes you want to travel and do things without having to worry about putting on makeup. Now you can go swimming, enjoy spas with friends without having to compromise on looking your best.
- With cosmetic tattooing, you can also go to the local gym without having to worry about sweat messing up your makeup.
- For those women who lead an active lifestyle and use minimal makeup from day to day, cosmetic tattooing can give them an extra hand in looking sharp.
PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COSMETIC TATTOO
- Do not take any blood thinners, fish oil, vitamin E and no caffeine, no alcohol for 24 hours.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis/shave/tread/tint your eyebrows one week before procedure.
- Avoid any kind of facials and IPL, Laser no botox or fillers for 2 weeks.
- If you suffer from any allergies advise the therapist. Book a free consultation and patch test.
- Take LYSINE table for 3 days to prevent cold sore (lip tattooing only)
POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EYELINER
- Apply Bepanthen 2 times daily, for one week with cotton pads. Cleanse the area with a damp cotton pad or baby wipes between each application.
- Conjunctivitis can happen, if so you need to get eyedrops from pharamist.
- Do not touch tattooed area with your hands. Personal hygiene is very important to avoid any possible infection.
- Itchiness and exfoliation is normal and part of healing process.
- Do not exercise or swim for 48 hours and do not swim in salt or chlorinated water, no spa, sauna and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
- Do not wear makeup over tattooed area and no makeup removal /cleanser is to be used for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and sunscreen is advised to prevent fading and oxidising the ink.
The eye area will feel like windburn. Rest eyes after treatment. It is not necessary to apply aftercare unless you have sensitive or prolonged swelling, dryness or itching. In these cases apply thin layer of Bepanthan and cold compress. Do not use mascara or eye make-up for 5 days. You can purchase drops from the chemist for extra comfort.
Please do not worry if you lose colour, it will be 2- 3 weeks before the true colour appears. For some clients the colour is perfect, for others it may be too light or patchy . If this happens, we are able to adjust the shape and colour at your follow up session.
Eyeliner takes one week to 10 days to completely heal.
Colour will appear much darker and Eyeliner will be much thicker. Colour will reduced by 30-40%. Please do not worry at this stage as we alter the colour and shape at your follow up session.
Some swelling /bruising can occur.
Conjunctivitis can happen if so please get the eye drops from pharmacist.
In addition sometimes the ink goes too deep and migrates under the skin so it looks like the person has been crying and their eyeliner has smeared.