Dermal Roller Melbourne
Organic stimulation of cells that produce collagen creating smoother and healthier skin.
A non-invasive, clinical treatment that uses micro needles to treat a variety of skin conditions ranging from ageing and pigmentation to acne, scarring and stretch marks.
Tiny puncture channels are created within the epidermis and dermis to encourage an organic renewal and regenerating response.
Results may be seen even after one treatment. Clients report visible skin rejuvenation, reduced appearance of ageing, firmer, even-toned, more revitalised skin.
After a series of recommended treatments there is a visible decrease in the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage, acne enlarged pores and scarring to reveal softer , smoother feeling skin.
TREAT SKIN CONDITIONS
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scar
- Stretch mark
BENEFITS & RESULTS
Results may be seen even after one treatment. Clients report a visible skin rejuvenation, reduced appearance of ageing and firmer, even- toned, more revitalised skin with a visible decrease in the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage, acne, enlarged pores and scarring, softer and smoother feeling skin.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS REQUIRED?
It is recommended that 4 to 6 treatments be carried out, with the treatments spaced one month apart.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME?
Recovery takes place the same day, and the skin will look a little red – like a moderate sunburn- following Derma Roller and Skin needling treatment. You will be advised to treat the skin gently until the redness disappears and apply the clinic prescribed Rejuvenate 15 serum.
- Do not take blood thinning medications such as Aspirin or Nurofen for 3 days prior
- Stop using active ingredients on the skin 3 days prior
- Do not use Retinol for 3 days prior. If you have a history of cold sores or herpes please advise your therapist
- No cosmetic injection treatment 2 weeks prior
- No fake tan present on area (this may cause a tattooing effect)
You may experience slight redness may occur after treatment this is normal response will fade within a few hours
- Avoid exercise, heat ( hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms) 24 hour
- Avoid chlorinated pools 24 hours
- Use Skinstitut Rejuvenate 15 to repair the skin and encourage cellular regeneration.
- Apply 3-4 times daily in the first 24 hours
- Use Skinstitut Multi Active Mist to cool and hydrate skin
- 3 days – No active ingredient
- 5 days- No exfoliating products
- 2 weeks- No cosmetic injection treatment
- 3 weeks- Avoid excess direct sun exposure or solarium use, as this will increase the chance of developing pigmentation and burning
DO NOT PICK SKIN
AFTERCARE PRODUCTS ( Skinstitut )
- Gentle Cleanser
- Multi Active Mist
- Rejuv 15
- Repair Balm
- SPF 50 Plus